пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

airline polident promotion




Another student, Andrew, joined my bible studies group today I realised he is attending PMC. A methodist as well. Another young life entrusted into my hands by God.

This is our� first session without the presence of Ps. Norman and Hon Leong. Beth and I are simply clueless about what to do with Care and Andrew. We read 4 verses of the bible on our own, share our thoughts on it and pray for each otherapos;s burden; and also fellowship over a walnut cake.� What an interesting start to the our gathering. Definitely His divine intervention

I�have to take it ONE step at a time. I am not sure if we should continue our weekly meeting through the holidays. I am not sure what curriculum we should do. Should we even be doing that?� I am not sure about A�LOT of things. ONE step at a time it shall be.
airline polident promotion, airline polident, airline poland tracking flights, airline poland tickets to south america.



Комментариев нет: